Friday, May 6, 2011

Blog 19: In Defense of Food

What items in Pollan's advice make sense to you?

Which could you implement right away?

Which seem hard to do or farfetched?

Which you wish you could do, but your present lifestyle does not make possible?         


           The items that really makes sense to me is to cook at home, eat at a table, and not alone because I dont spent to much time with my familiy and when i am at home sometimes i go to eat in my bed. I could implement right away should be to don’t eat anything that my grandma wouldn’t recognize as food and to avoid food products that are unfamiliar to me. To plant a garden seems hard to me because leaving in an apartment it is impossible to do it. To plant a garden is something I wish I could do, but my present life style does not let me do it. I really wish in a future eat fresh food.

No comments:

Post a Comment