Saturday, March 26, 2011

Blog 10: Reflection on Skills.

         1. What do you think you have learned in terms of writing skill?     

          In this class ENG 099 I have learned about all the most important writing skills to write a successful essay, that summarizing have to be in my own word and I should write the author’s mane on it.

        2.What proves that you have learned what you say you have learned?

        All my work in the blogs, I know they are not perfect at all, but I have been doing my best.

        3.What of the material we have covered is still unclear or confuses you?

        I missed the annotating class, so actually I am not very clear on which are the main points or what is really important to annotate.

        4.Would you say that overall you feel more confident about your understanding of basic writing skills, less confident, or about the same as when we started class? What makes you feel this way?
       
        I feel a little more comfortable with my writing, but sometimes I feel totally lost from one class to the other. My brain freezes and it is impossible focus on the lecture. I conscious that I need a lot of practice.                              
        5.Anything else I should know about?
    
        I would like to get more practice on annotating and paragraphing, and the other thing, could you comment on our blog to see what we did good or what we have to improve?

No comments:

Post a Comment