Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Blog 3

  • What have you learned from the Summarizing class?
         I have learned that when i have to summarize something i have to do it using my own words and most of the time i have to use the author's name and the tittle of the article.
  • How do you know that you have learned it?
       I know because i could write a better summary using what i learnd in class.
  • Can you describe how you learned it?
      Reading and re-reading the article, using the ideas and strategies that we used in the last class.
  • What helped your learning? What made it difficult?
        What helped me was the lesson that we had in class and those strategies that Dr. X gave us.
  • How do you feel after today's class?
       I am still feeling lost and a little frustated, but i think that i did a good job. Overall, I still nedd more practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment