Saturday, March 26, 2011

Blog 9: Reflecting on Paragraphing

  • What have you learned from the paragraphing class?
        I learned that a paragraph must have a topic sentence, develop the topic and use examples.
  • How do you know that you have learned it?
        I do not know, I did my best on blog 8, but I’ll see after Dr. X evaluation.
  • Can you describe how you learned it? 
         First at all working with mi group JAC, it is very good help working in group, and also the examples         Dr.X gave us .
  • What helped your learning? What made it difficult?
         Work with my group JAC, it is a good idea because we could help each other.
  • How do you feel after today's class?  
        Well to be honest I’m more confused after Monday’s class.

2 comments:

  1. Esta buien, te defiendes. Los estudiantes verdaderamente ayudan porque puedes aprender de ellos. Asi hago llo. Suerte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias a ti tambien, por que eres uno de los que mas me ha ayudado...se agradece!!

    ReplyDelete